Chronic Daily Bilateral Headache Responsive to Indomethacin
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 754–757, November/December 1999
How to Cite
Solomon, S. and Newman, L. C. (1999), Chronic Daily Bilateral Headache Responsive to Indomethacin. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 39: 754–757. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.1999.3910754.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Accepted for publication April 14, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.