Prophylactic Treatment of Migraine With β-Blockers and Riboflavin: Differential Effects on the Intensity Dependence of Auditory Evoked Cortical Potentials
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 30–35, January 2000
How to Cite
Sándor, P. S., Áfra, J., Ambrosini, A. and Schoenen, J. (2000), Prophylactic Treatment of Migraine With β-Blockers and Riboflavin: Differential Effects on the Intensity Dependence of Auditory Evoked Cortical Potentials . Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 40: 30–35. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2000.00005.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication May 16, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.