Predictability of Exogenous Hormone Effect on Subgroups of Migraineurs
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 189–193, March 2000
How to Cite
Mueller, L. (2000), Predictability of Exogenous Hormone Effect on Subgroups of Migraineurs. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 40: 189–193. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2000.00027.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication September 27, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!