Intravenous Propofol: Unique Effectiveness in Treating Intractable Migraine
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 224–230, March 2000
How to Cite
Krusz, J. C., Scott, V. and Belanger, J. (2000), Intravenous Propofol: Unique Effectiveness in Treating Intractable Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 40: 224–230. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2000.00032.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication August 11, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.