Venlafaxine Extended Release (XR) for the Prophylaxis of Migraine and Tension-type Headache: A Retrospective Study in a Clinical Setting
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 572–580, July 2000
How to Cite
Adelman, L. C., Adelman, J. U., Von Seggern, R. and Mannix, L. K. (2000), Venlafaxine Extended Release (XR) for the Prophylaxis of Migraine and Tension-type Headache: A Retrospective Study in a Clinical Setting. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 40: 572–580. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2000.00089.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication January 12, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.