Intravenous Valproate Sodium (Depacon) Aborts Migraine Rapidly: A Preliminary Report
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 720–723, October 2000
How to Cite
Mathew, N. T., Kailasam, J., Meadors, L., Chernyschev, O. and Gentry, P. (2000), Intravenous Valproate Sodium (Depacon) Aborts Migraine Rapidly: A Preliminary Report. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 40: 720–723. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2000.00125.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication June 6, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!