Chronic Paroxysmal Hemicrania-Tic Syndrome
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 682–685, September 2000
How to Cite
Martínez-Salio, A., Porta-Etessam, J., Pérez-Martínez, D., Balseiro, J. and Gutiérrez-Rivas, E. (2000), Chronic Paroxysmal Hemicrania-Tic Syndrome. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 40: 682–685. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2000.040008682.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication March 5, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.