Data from the Migraine Prevalence Survey were provided by the Institute for Social Research, York University. The survey was completed for Dr. Bernie O'Brien and Mr. Ron Goeree of the Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis at McMaster University. Neither the Institute for Social Research nor the Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis are responsible for the analysis and interpretations here.
Treatment of Migraine in Canada With Naratriptan: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 456–464, May 2001
How to Cite
Caro, J. J., Getsios, D., Raggio, G., Caro, G. and Black, L. (2001), Treatment of Migraine in Canada With Naratriptan: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 41: 456–464. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2001.01083.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication January 10, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.