Prevalence and Clinical Characteristics of Headache in Medical Students in Oman
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 798–804, September 2001
How to Cite
Deleu, D., Khan, M.A., Humaidan, H., Al Mantheri, Z. and Al Hashami, S. (2001), Prevalence and Clinical Characteristics of Headache in Medical Students in Oman. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 41: 798–804. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2001.01146.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication March 27, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!