Botulinum Toxin Type A and EMG: A Key to the Understanding of Chronic Tension-type Headaches?
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 985–989, December 2001
How to Cite
Rollnik, J. D., Karst, M., Fink, M. and Dengler, R. (2001), Botulinum Toxin Type A and EMG: A Key to the Understanding of Chronic Tension-type Headaches?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 41: 985–989. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2001.01193.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication July 30, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!