Presented at the 13th Annual Conference of the Diamond Headache Clinic Research and Educational Foundation, Palm Springs, Calif, February 15-19, 2000, and the 42nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society, Montreal, Quebec, June 23-25, 2000.
Migraine Diagnosis and Treatment: Results From the American Migraine Study II
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 638–645, July/August 2001
How to Cite
Lipton, R. B., Diamond, S., Reed, M., Diamond, M. L. and Stewart, W. F. (2001), Migraine Diagnosis and Treatment: Results From the American Migraine Study II. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 41: 638–645. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2001.041007638.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication February 26, 2001.
- 2Lipton RB, Diamond S, Diamond M, et al. Prevalence and sociodemographics of migraine headache in the United States 1999: Data from the American Migraine Study II. Submitted.
- 15Lipton RB, Scher DI, Kolodner K, et al. Migraine in the United States: Epidemiology and patterns of health care use. Submitted.
- 16Migraine: diagnosis and assessment of disability. Rev Contemp Pharmacother. 2000;11:63-67., , , et al.