Presented at the 13th Annual Conference of the Diamond Headache Clinic Research and Educational Foundation, Palm Springs, Calif, February 15-19, 2000, and the 42nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society, Montreal, Quebec, June 23-25, 2000.
Prevalence and Burden of Migraine in the United States: Data From the American Migraine Study II
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 646–657, July/August 2001
How to Cite
Lipton, R. B., Stewart, W. F., Diamond, S., Diamond, M. L. and Reed, M. (2001), Prevalence and Burden of Migraine in the United States: Data From the American Migraine Study II. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 41: 646–657. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2001.041007646.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication February 26, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.