Effect of Botulinum Toxin A Injections in the Treatment of Chronic Tension-type Headache: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 658–664, July/August 2001
How to Cite
Schmitt, W. J., Slowey, E., Fravi, N., Weber, S. and Burgunder, J.-M. (2001), Effect of Botulinum Toxin A Injections in the Treatment of Chronic Tension-type Headache: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 41: 658–664. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2001.041007658.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication March 13, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.