Evaluation of the Impact of Migraine and Episodic Tension-type Headache on the Quality of Life and Performance of a University Student Population
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 710–719, July/August 2001
How to Cite
Bigal, M. E., Bigal, J. M., Betti, M., Bordini, C. A. and Speciali, J. G. (2001), Evaluation of the Impact of Migraine and Episodic Tension-type Headache on the Quality of Life and Performance of a University Student Population. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 41: 710–719. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2001.041007710.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication March 13, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.