Within-Patient Early Versus Delayed Treatment of Migraine Attacks With Almotriptan: The Sooner the Better
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2002
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 28–31, January 2002
How to Cite
Pascual, J. and Cabarrocas, X. (2002), Within-Patient Early Versus Delayed Treatment of Migraine Attacks With Almotriptan: The Sooner the Better. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 42: 28–31. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2002.02010.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2002
- Accepted for publication September 24, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!