Headache Recurrence as a Criterion for Assessing Efficacy of Triptans: A Perspective
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2002
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 70–79, January 2002
How to Cite
Aurora, S. K. (2002), Headache Recurrence as a Criterion for Assessing Efficacy of Triptans: A Perspective. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 42: 70–79. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2002.02016.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2002
- Accepted for publication September 26, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!