Headaches Associated With Refractive Errors: Myth or Reality?
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2002
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 256–262, April 2002
How to Cite
Gil-Gouveia, R. and Martins, I.P. (2002), Headaches Associated With Refractive Errors: Myth or Reality?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 42: 256–262. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2002.02077.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2002
- Accepted for publication January 12, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!