Effects of Fluoxetine on Habituation of Pattern Reversal Visually Evoked Potentials in Migraine Prophylaxis
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 582–587, July 2002
How to Cite
Ozkul, Y. and Bozlar, S. (2002), Effects of Fluoxetine on Habituation of Pattern Reversal Visually Evoked Potentials in Migraine Prophylaxis. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 42: 582–587. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2002.02144.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication February 16, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.