Auditory Hallucinations Associated With Migraine
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 646–648, July 2002
How to Cite
Rubin, D., McAbee, G. N. and Feldman-Winter, L. B. (2002), Auditory Hallucinations Associated With Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 42: 646–648. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2002.02153.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication February 23, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!