Cognitive Development in Children with Migraine and Their Healthy Unaffected Siblings
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 776–779, September 2002
How to Cite
Haverkamp, F., Hönscheid, A. and Müller-Sinik, K. (2002), Cognitive Development in Children with Migraine and Their Healthy Unaffected Siblings. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 42: 776–779. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2002.02179.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.