Presented in part in poster format at the XVII World Congress of Neurology in London, June 16 to 22, 2001.
Fusiform Aneurysm of the Scalp: An Unusual Cause of Focal Headache in Marfan Syndrome
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2002
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 908–910, October 2002
How to Cite
García-Pastor, A., Guillem-Mesado, A., Salinero-Paniagua, J. and Giménez-Roldán, S. (2002), Fusiform Aneurysm of the Scalp: An Unusual Cause of Focal Headache in Marfan Syndrome. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 42: 908–910. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2002.02212.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2002
- Accepted for publication July 6, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!