Presented in part in poster format at the XVII World Congress of Neurology in London, June 16 to 22, 2001.
Fusiform Aneurysm of the Scalp: An Unusual Cause of Focal Headache in Marfan Syndrome
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2002
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 908–910, October 2002
How to Cite
García-Pastor, A., Guillem-Mesado, A., Salinero-Paniagua, J. and Giménez-Roldán, S. (2002), Fusiform Aneurysm of the Scalp: An Unusual Cause of Focal Headache in Marfan Syndrome. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 42: 908–910. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2002.02212.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2002
- Accepted for publication July 6, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.