Presented in preliminary form at Headache World 2000, London, UK, September 4-7, 2000.1
Does Chronic Daily Headache Arise De Novo in Association With Regular Use of Analgesics?
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 179–190, March 2003
How to Cite
Bahra, A., Walsh, M., Menon, S. and Goadsby, P. J. (2003), Does Chronic Daily Headache Arise De Novo in Association With Regular Use of Analgesics?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 43: 179–190. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2003.03041.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Accepted for publication October 25, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!