A complete list of the members of the Eletriptan Study Group appears at the end of this article.
Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Oral Eletriptan for Treatment of Acute Migraine: A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Conducted in the United States
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 202–213, March 2003
How to Cite
Sheftell, F., Ryan, R., Pitman, V. and For The Eletriptan Steering Committee (2003), Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Oral Eletriptan for Treatment of Acute Migraine: A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Conducted in the United States. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 43: 202–213. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2003.03043.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Accepted for publication October 27, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.