Biofeedback-Assisted Relaxation in Migraine Headache: Relationship to Cerebral Blood Flow Velocity in the Middle Cerebral Artery
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 245–250, March 2003
How to Cite
Vasudeva, S., Claggett, A. L., Tietjen, G. E. and McGrady, A. V. (2003), Biofeedback-Assisted Relaxation in Migraine Headache: Relationship to Cerebral Blood Flow Velocity in the Middle Cerebral Artery. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 43: 245–250. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2003.03048.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Accepted for publication October 27, 2002.; Presented in part at the 10th Congress of the International Headache Society, New York, NY, June 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!