Refractory Episodic Cluster Headache Responsive to Percutaneous Cervical Zygapophyseal Radiofrequency Ablation: A Case Report
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 279–281, March 2003
How to Cite
Vaisman, J. and Nimgade, A. (2003), Refractory Episodic Cluster Headache Responsive to Percutaneous Cervical Zygapophyseal Radiofrequency Ablation: A Case Report. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 43: 279–281. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2003.03054.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Accepted for publication September 19, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.