Normalization of High Interictal Cerebrovascular Reactivity in Migraine Without Aura by Treatment With Flunarizine
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2003
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 464–469, May 2003
How to Cite
Dora, B., Balkan, S. and Tercan, E. (2003), Normalization of High Interictal Cerebrovascular Reactivity in Migraine Without Aura by Treatment With Flunarizine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 43: 464–469. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2003.03091.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2003
- Accepted for publication December 29, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!