Almotriptan Versus Rizatriptan in Patients With Migraine in Spain
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2003
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 734–741, July 2003
How to Cite
Leira, R., Dualde, E., Del Barrio, H., Machuca, M., López-Gil, A. and Spanish Group for the Study of Triptan Consumption in Community Pharmacies (2003), Almotriptan Versus Rizatriptan in Patients With Migraine in Spain. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 43: 734–741. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2003.03131.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2003
- Accepted for publication March 10, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.