Laughing Headache: A Novel Type of Triggered Headache With Response to Divalproex Sodium
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2003
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 801–803, July 2003
How to Cite
Levin, M. and Ward, T. N. (2003), Laughing Headache: A Novel Type of Triggered Headache With Response to Divalproex Sodium. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 43: 801–803. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2003.03141.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2003
- Accepted for publication March 10, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.