Cervicogenic Headache: Locus of Control and Success of Treatment
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2003
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 956–961, October 2003
How to Cite
Stanton, W. R. and Jull, G. A. (2003), Cervicogenic Headache: Locus of Control and Success of Treatment. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 43: 956–961. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.2003.03187.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2003
- Accepted for publication April 3, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!