Reprint requests to: David A. Fishbain, MD, University of Miami Comprehensive Pain and Rehabilitation Center, 600 Alton Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139. Tel: (305) 532-7246; Fax: (305) 531-3065.
Evidence-Based Data From Animal and Human Experimental Studies on Pain Relief With Antidepressants: A Structured Review
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Blackwell Science, Inc.
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 310–316, December 2000
How to Cite
Fishbain, D. A., Cutler, R., Rosomoff, H. L. and Rosomoff, R. S. (2000), Evidence-Based Data From Animal and Human Experimental Studies on Pain Relief With Antidepressants: A Structured Review. Pain Medicine, 1: 310–316. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4637.2000.00042.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.