Reprint requests to: Rosemary C. Polomano, PhD, RN, Department of Anesthesiology, The Pennsylvania State College of Medicine, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA 17033. Tel: (717) 531-4085; Fax: (717) 531-3911; E-mail: email@example.com.
Chemotherapy-evoked Painful Peripheral Neuropathy
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Blackwell Science, Inc.
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 8–14, March 2001
How to Cite
Polomano, R. C. and Bennett, G. J. (2001), Chemotherapy-evoked Painful Peripheral Neuropathy. Pain Medicine, 2: 8–14. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4637.2001.002001008.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.