Reprint requests to: Daniel B. Carr, MD, Department of Anesthesia, Box 298, New England Medical Center, 750 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02111. Tel: (617) 636-9710; Fax: (617) 636-9709; E-mail: email@example.com.
Chronic Persistent Pain After Severe Burns: A Survey of 358 Burn Survivors
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2002
2002 Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 6–17, March 2002
How to Cite
Dauber, A., Osgood, P. F., Breslau, A. J., Vernon, H. L. and Carr, D. B. (2002), Chronic Persistent Pain After Severe Burns: A Survey of 358 Burn Survivors. Pain Medicine, 3: 6–17. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4637.2002.02004.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!