Reprint requests to: Scott M. Fishman, MD, Chief, Division of Pain Medicine, Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, University of California, Davis, CA 95817. Tel: (916) 734-6824; Fax: (916) 734-6827; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Methadone Reincarnated: Novel Clinical Applications with Related Concerns
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 339–348, December 2002
How to Cite
Fishman, S. M., Wilsey, B., Mahajan, G. and Molina, P. (2002), Methadone Reincarnated: Novel Clinical Applications with Related Concerns. Pain Medicine, 3: 339–348. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4637.2002.02047.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.