Reprint requests to: Robert Hines, MD, Bay Area Pain Medical Associates, 311 Miller Avenue, Suite B, Mill Valley, CA 94941. Tel: (415) 380-0480; Fax: (415) 380-8788; E-mail: email@example.com.
Use of Lidocaine Patch 5% for Chronic Low Back Pain: A Report of Four Cases
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 361–365, December 2002
How to Cite
Hines, R., Keaney, D., Moskowitz, M. H. and Prakken, S. (2002), Use of Lidocaine Patch 5% for Chronic Low Back Pain: A Report of Four Cases. Pain Medicine, 3: 361–365. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4637.2002.02051.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.