Reprint requests to: Samuel J. Hassenbusch, MD, PhD, Department of Neurosurgery, FC7.2000, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Boulevard, Houston, TX 77030. Tel:: (713) 792-2400; Fax: (713) 794-4950; E-mail: email@example.com.
Management of Intrathecal Catheter-Tip Inflammatory Masses: A Consensus Statement
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 313–323, December 2002
How to Cite
Hassenbusch, S., Burchiel, K., Coffey, R. J., Cousins, M. J., Deer, T., Hahn, M. B., Pen, S. D., Follett, K. A., Krames, E., Rogers, J. N., Sagher, O., Staats, P. S., Wallace, M. and Willis, K. D. (2002), Management of Intrathecal Catheter-Tip Inflammatory Masses: A Consensus Statement. Pain Medicine, 3: 313–323. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4637.2002.02055.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.