Reprint requests to: Ben A. Rich, JD, PhD, Associate Professor, Bioethics Program, University of California, Davis, 4150 V Street, Suite 2400, Sacramento, CA 95817. Tel: (916) 734-2177; Fax: (916) 734-1531; E-mail: email@example.com.
Oregon Versus Ashcroft: Pain Relief, Physician-Assisted Suicide, and the Controlled Substances Act
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 353–360, December 2002
How to Cite
Rich, B. A. (2002), Oregon Versus Ashcroft: Pain Relief, Physician-Assisted Suicide, and the Controlled Substances Act. Pain Medicine, 3: 353–360. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4637.2002.02056.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.