This study was funded through a grant from the Claude D. Pepper Older American Independence Center (PGOAG10469).
Cognitive–Behavioral Therapy for Chronic Low Back Pain in Older Persons: A Preliminary Study†
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2003
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 223–230, September 2003
How to Cite
Reid, M. C., Otis, J., Barry, L. C. and Kerns, R. D. (2003), Cognitive–Behavioral Therapy for Chronic Low Back Pain in Older Persons: A Preliminary Study. Pain Medicine, 4: 223–230. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4637.2003.03030.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.