Presented at the 19th annual meeting of the American Academy of Pain Medicine, February 18–23, 2003, New Orleans, Louisiana.
Methadone and the Hospice Patient: Prescribing Trends in the Home-Care Setting
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2003
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 269–276, September 2003
How to Cite
Weschules, D. J., McMath, J. A., Gallagher, R., Alt, C. J. and Knowlton, C. H. (2003), Methadone and the Hospice Patient: Prescribing Trends in the Home-Care Setting. Pain Medicine, 4: 269–276. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4637.2003.03031.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.