Topical Ketamine in the Treatment of Mucositis Pain
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2003
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 298–303, September 2003
How to Cite
Slatkin, N. E. and Rhiner, M. (2003), Topical Ketamine in the Treatment of Mucositis Pain. Pain Medicine, 4: 298–303. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4637.2003.03032.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.