Guidelines for Essential Services, Personnel, and Facilities in Specialized Epilepsy Centers in the United States
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 804–814, June 2001
How to Cite
The National Association of Epilepsy Centers, Gumnit, R. J. and Walczak, T. S. (2001), Guidelines for Essential Services, Personnel, and Facilities in Specialized Epilepsy Centers in the United States. Epilepsia, 42: 804–814. doi: 10.1046/j.1528-1157.2001.08701.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted March 1, 2001.
- 1Recommended guidelines for diagnosis and treatment in specialized epilepsy centers. Epilepsia 1990;31(suppl 1):S1–12.
- 2Living well with epilepsy. Report of the 1997 National Conference on Public Health and Epilepsy. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion. Atlanta, GA: 1997:1–22.
- 4Surgery for epilepsy. NIH Cons Dev Conf Consens Statement 1990;8:1–20.
- 5Health Care Finance Administration. Medicare Coverage Issues Manual, Apr 1999. Washington, DC: Sec. 60-22.
- 6The evaluation and treatment of seizures. N Engl J Med 1990;22: 1468–74.& .
- 8French J, Estok R, Chopra S, et al. Improving research in patients with newly diagnosed epilepsy: recommendations from a systematic review of the literature. Neurology (in press).