The Effect of Vagus Nerve Stimulation on Epileptiform Activity Recorded from Hippocampal Depth Electrodes
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2002
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 423–429, March 2001
How to Cite
Olejniczak, P. W., Fisch, B. J., Carey, M., Butterbaugh, G., Happel, L. and Tardo, C. (2001), The Effect of Vagus Nerve Stimulation on Epileptiform Activity Recorded from Hippocampal Depth Electrodes. Epilepsia, 42: 423–429. doi: 10.1046/j.1528-1157.2001.10900.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2002
- Accepted November 13, 2000.
- 9Olejniczak PW, Butterbaugh G, Fisch B, et al. Effects of vagus nerve stimulation on EEG using hippocampal depth electrodes: a case report and review. In: American clinical neurophysiology meeting, St. Louis:1999: Abstracts, C103:29.
- 10Vagus nerve stimulation effects on intracranial EEG spectra recorded from cortex and thalamus. Epilepsia 1999;40(suppl 7):S138., , , et al.
- 11Synchronization of the EEG produced by low frequency electrical stimulation of the region of the solitary tract. Arch Ital Biol 1961;99:33–67., , .