Patients' Aims for Epilepsy Surgery: Desires Beyond Seizure Freedom
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 629–633, May 2001
How to Cite
Taylor, D. C., McMackin, D., Staunton, H., Delanty, N. and Phillips, J. (2001), Patients' Aims for Epilepsy Surgery: Desires Beyond Seizure Freedom. Epilepsia, 42: 629–633. doi: 10.1046/j.1528-1157.2001.34400.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted February 14, 2001.
- 46th International Cleveland/Bethel Meeting 1995 in Bielefeld and in New measures of Epilepsy surgery outcome in Children. In: TuxhornI, HolthausenH, BoenigkH, eds. Paediatric epilepsy syndromes and their surgical treatment. London: John Libbey, 1997., , ,
- 6Keogan M, McMackin D, Peng S, et al. Temporal neocorticectomy in the management of intractable epilepsy: long term outcome and predictive factors. Epilepsia 1992:33; 852–61.
- 7American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 4th ed. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association, 1994.