Public Awareness, Attitude, and Understanding of Epilepsy in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2002
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 311–316, March 2002
How to Cite
Fong, C.-y. and Hung, A. (2002), Public Awareness, Attitude, and Understanding of Epilepsy in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. Epilepsia, 43: 311–316. doi: 10.1046/j.1528-1157.2002.31901.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2002
- Revision accepted December 20, 2001.
- 1Jasper's basic mechanisms of epilepsies. Adv Neurol 1999;43:79., , , et al.
- 7Survey of public awareness, understanding, and attitudes toward epilepsy in Henan province, China. Epilepsia 1990;43:182–7., , , et al.
- 8Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government. http://www.info. gov.hk. 2001.
- 10Indicators of social development Hong Kong 1995. In: LauSK, LeeMK, WanPS, et al., eds. Hong Kong Institute of Asia Pacific Studies. Hong Kong: The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 1997:147., .
- 11Wong SL. A Chinese syllabary pronounced according to the dialect of Canton.http://www.arts.cuhk.edu.hk/Lexis/Canton/.2001.
- 12Hung A. An exploratory study of a social action by a group of people with epilepsy and their family members against the installation of flashing lights of the platform. Hong Kong: Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation, Community Rehabilitation Network, 1997.