The International Lamotrigine Pregnancy Registry Scientific Advisory Committee consists of the following members: Dr. Janet Cragan, National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Atlanta, Georgia; Dr. Lewis Holmes, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Dr. Ellice Lieberman, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts; Dr. John Messenheimer, CNS Clinical Research, GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, U.S.A.; Dr. James I. Morrow, The Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast, Northern Ireland; and Dr. Mark Yerby, 2455 Northwest Marshall, Suite 14, Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Preliminary Results on Pregnancy Outcomes in Women Using Lamotrigine
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2002
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 1161–1167, October 2002
How to Cite
Tennis, P., Eldridge, R. R. and International Lamotrigine Pregnancy Registry Scientific Advisory Committee (2002), Preliminary Results on Pregnancy Outcomes in Women Using Lamotrigine. Epilepsia, 43: 1161–1167. doi: 10.1046/j.1528-1157.2002.45901.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2002
- Accepted May 26, 2002.
- 2Conception to birth: epidemiology of prenatal development. Monogr Epidemiol Biostat 1989;14: 43–68., , .
- 6Product information for Lamictal (lamotrigine). http://www. glaxowellcome.com/ - product information. February 1999.
- 16Metropolitan Atlanta Congenital Defects Program. In: Surveillance procedure manual and guide to computerized anomaly record. Atlanta: CDC (phone, 770-488-7160), 1998.
- 17Statistical methods for rates and proportions. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1981..
- 19Major malformations in the offspring of women with epilepsy: a comprehensive prospective study. Epilepsia 2001;42(suppl 2):125., , , et al.