Survey of Public Awareness, Attitudes, and Understanding toward Epilepsy in Hong Kong
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2003
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 268–270, February 2003
How to Cite
Wong, V. and Chung, B. H. Y. (2003), Survey of Public Awareness, Attitudes, and Understanding toward Epilepsy in Hong Kong. Epilepsia, 44: 268–270. doi: 10.1046/j.1528-1157.2003.510023.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2003
- 4Lim KS, Lim KT, Tan LP. Survey of public awareness, understanding and attitudes toward epilepsy in Malaysia. Elective student project. 2000.
- 5Public awareness, understanding and attitudes toward epilepsy in Singaporian Chinese. Neurol J Southeast Asia 2000;5: 5–10., .
- 6Wong V. Survey of Awareness, Understanding & Attitudes towards Epilepsy in Chinese-speaking Population. Proceedings of 2nd Symposium of World Association of Chinese Epileptologists (WACE) & 12th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Hong Kong Neurological Society (4–5 December, 1999, Hong Kong).
- 7Wong V, Chung B. Survey of Public Awareness, Understanding and Attitudes towards Epilepsy in Hong Kong a comparison of Chinese and Western culture. Proceedings of Symposium on Epilepsy organized by Taiwan Epilepsy Society. 2001 Nov 2–4.