Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2003
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 269–270, February 2003
How to Cite
Fong, G. C.-Y. (2003), Response. Epilepsia, 44: 269–270. doi: 10.1046/j.1528-1157.2003.510024.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2003
- 1Hung ATF. Forming a self-help organization with people with epilepsy in Hong Kong with an empowerment approach. In: The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation Community Rehabilitation Network ed. Community Rehabilitation for People with Chronic Illness. The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation Community Rehabilitation Network Press. 1999;157–83.
- 2YMCA. A survey on the public perception of epilepsy. 1997.
- 4Caveness WF, Gallup GH Jr. A survey of public attitudes toward epilepsy in 1979 with an indication of trends over the past thirty years. Epilepsia. 1980;21:509–18.
- 5Canger R, Cornaggia C. Public attitudes toward epilepsy in Italy: results of a survey and comparison with U.S.A. and West German data. Epilepsia. 1985;26:221–6.
- 6Jensen R, Dam M. Public attitudes toward epilepsy in Denmark. Epilepsia. 1992;33:459–63.
- 7Chung MY, Chang YC, Lai YH, Lai CW. Survey of public awareness, understanding, and attitudes toward epilepsy in Taiwan. Epilepsia. 1995;36:488–93.
- 8Lai CW, Huang XS, Lai YH, Zhang ZQ, Liu GJ, Yang MZ. Survey of public awareness, understanding, and attitudes toward epilepsy in Henan province, China. Epilepsia. 1990;31:182–7.
- 9Fong CY, Hung A. Public awareness, attitude, and understanding of epilepsy in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. Epilepsia 2002 Mar;43(3):311–6.