Behavioral, Morphologic, and Electroencephalographic Evaluation of Seizures Induced by Intrahippocampal Microinjection of Pilocarpine
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2002
Volume 43, Issue Supplement s5, pages 37–39, June 2002
How to Cite
De A. Furtado, M., Braga, Glaucia K., Oliveira, José A. C., Del Vecchio, F. and Garcia-Cairasco, N. (2002), Behavioral, Morphologic, and Electroencephalographic Evaluation of Seizures Induced by Intrahippocampal Microinjection of Pilocarpine. Epilepsia, 43: 37–39. doi: 10.1046/j.1528-1157.43.s.5.41.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2002
- 1Engel Jr. Surgical treatment of the epilepsies. 2nd ed. New York: Raven Press, 1993.
- 7Effectiveness of vigabatrin against focally evoked pilocarpine-induced seizures and concomitant changes in extracellular hippocampal and cerebellar glutamate, γ-aminobutyric acid and dopamine levels: a microdialysis-electrocorticography study in freely moving rats. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 1997;283:1239–48., , , et al.
- 9The rat brain in stereotaxic coordinates. New York: Academic Press, 1996., .