The Global Burden of Epilepsy
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2002
Volume 43, Issue Supplement s6, pages 21–25, July 2002
How to Cite
Leonardi, M. and Ustun, T. Bedirhan. (2002), The Global Burden of Epilepsy. Epilepsia, 43: 21–25. doi: 10.1046/j.1528-1157.43.s.6.11.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2002
- 1World Development Report: investing in health. New York: Oxford University Press for the World Bank, 1993..
- 2The global burden of diseases: a comprehensive assessment of mortality and disability from diseases, injuries and risk factors in 1990 and projected to 2020. Cambridge, MA: Harvard School of Public Health on behalf of the World Health Organization and the World Bank (Global Burden of Disease and Injury series, Vol II), 1996., , eds.
- 3World Health Organization. The World Health Report 2001: mental health, new understanding new hope. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2001.
- 4World Health Organization. International Classification of Functioning Disability and Health: ICF. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2001.
- 5World Health Organization. Towards a common language for functioning and disablement: ICI H-2. Geneva: WHO/MSA/MNH/EAC/97.3. World Health Organization, 1997.
- 7World Health Organization. China, Argentina, Senegal and Zimbabwe lead in global campaign against epilepsy. Geneva: WHO Press release WHO/7 12 February 2001, World Health Organization, 2001.
- 8World Health Organization. Social consequences and economic aspects: fact sheet N.166. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2001.
- 9ILAE/IBE/WHO. “Out of the shadows”: global campaign against epilepsy. ILAE/IBE/WHO Annual Report, Geneva: World Health Organization, 1999.
- 10Incidence and prevalence. In: EngelJJr, PedleyTA, eds. Epilepsy: a comprehensive textbook. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven, 1999..
- 11World Health Organization. Consultative meeting on epilepsy project: report MNH/NND/99.3. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1999.