ABSORPTION AND UTILIZATION OF IRRADIANCE BY CYANOBACTERIAL MATS IN TWO ICE-COVERED ANTARCTIC LAKES WITH CONTRASTING LIGHT CLIMATES
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Phycology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 5–15, February 2001
How to Cite
Hawes, I. and Schwarz, A.-M. J. (2001), ABSORPTION AND UTILIZATION OF IRRADIANCE BY CYANOBACTERIAL MATS IN TWO ICE-COVERED ANTARCTIC LAKES WITH CONTRASTING LIGHT CLIMATES. Journal of Phycology, 37: 5–15. doi: 10.1046/j.1529-8817.1999.014012005.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- 1Received 24 March 2000. Accepted 14 September 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!